Thursday, June 27, 2013

the contract has been signed!

Contracts are signed and we a re ready to go. There is nothing holding things up now. I wanted to thank the attorney's office who blew me off. Had they not I would not have found the most amazing, caring and passionate fertility attorney in Central Florida. Karen Persis was fast, made my case a priority and has a true passion for surrogacy and fertility in general. I'm so glad I found her.
I got everything I asked for in the contract and the IP's and I are on the same page about everything so it all went smoothly. 

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! It's official! You'll be storkin' it up soon enough! As if you haven't been already, all this prep work you've done. So in awe of what you are doing. So impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I have to go in for a mock implantation next week. I'm getting so excited! I've already been hording maternity clothes. It's so nice to have so much love and support from my friends.

      Delete