Friday, July 26, 2013

Back on track for IVF

A few weeks ago I posted about having to postpone IVF till November.  The IPs called me yesterday telling me they have decided to forgo the extensive testing for the specific gene they were looking for since the statical odds are in their favor of the baby not having the gene they were originally concerned about. They are still doing regular genetic testing which has a 2-3 week turn around which means I can start IVF as soon as I go in for my protocol which will hopefully be next week.
In the mean time I'm trying to fit all the dental work I've been putting off. 2 crowns this month and my 1 wisdom tooth out hopefully in a few weeks because I don't want to be in the throws of IVF while dealing with pain medication and oral surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment