Saturday, October 5, 2013

its time!

After weeks of injections and lots of blood work they have now given us the go ahead. We will be implanting Thursday, October 10th at 11:30am.  (so next week.... EEK!)


Rachael (my sister) giving me an IM injection.
Please excuse the messy bathroom, my sister and I were
doing each others hair.
At first when I started the DelEstrogen my levels came back TOO low they said so a few extra doses were added and it was upped from .04mL to .06mL every 3 days. I though the IM injections would be tough because they seemed intimidating. I watched a few youtube videos like this one for help since I had to give it to myself a few times during the next few weeks. Mostly my husband or my sister administer it.



my basket full of meds
Several of the medications I'll continue to stay on even after the procedure and some will be replacing the current medications. I'll also have to add an antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory for the procedure as a precaution. Valium will be taken just before the procedure to "relax me and my uterus" I'd like to waive that one but I don't think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment