Friday, October 4, 2013

oh uterus, wont you cooperate with us?

When I went in for my first round of blood work and ultrasound to see how the lining of my uterus was coming along after my first 2 doses (.02mL then .04mL 4 days later) they were not happy with my uterus.
I'm aware this is not the best image but if you look closely at the top of the image there is a thin white line in the center (I've circled it for you)
That's the lining of my uterus. not very thick and definitely enough to implant an egg in so we kept at it.

My doses of Delestrogen were upped to .06mL ever 3 days instead of just Tuesdays and Fridays or. 2 extra doses were added to our schedule before we rechecked every again.




I went in last week for that check and got some pleasant news, my womb was cooperating this time and the lining was at a 12.3. They want to see anywhere between a 8-12 before we can move forward. Here is the ultrasound that was at a 12.3. you can see that there are 3 distinct (well in this crappy photo they are blurry, sorry) lines but you can see where they took the measurement. No thin white line anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment