Tuesday, October 15, 2013

transfer day!

Cookies, lotion, special fuzzy socks, a movie,
 snacks, fun stuff for the boys a home pregnancy test
 and a few other goodies for me
 
The day before our transfer my IP's sent me a bed rest care package with goodies and a movie to keep me occupied while I was on 5 days of bed rest/light activity. So sweet!

My transfer was scheduled for 11:30 but I was asked to arrive at 11am My sister dropped me off since I couldn't drive myself home. Lauren, my agent, was already there when I arrived at. We waited about an hour since they were behind but Lauren and had a lovely time chatting while we waited. Surprisingly I never really got nervous, just excited.


Right before I went back for the transfer
I went back, it was quick and painless. My nurses were great, we joked around and I got to watch the whole procedure on the ultrasound machine right next to me and it was amazing to watch.
Its it! Right after the procedure.
trying to stay horizontal for the ride home
My sister picked me up, got me lunch and took me home to start my 5 days of bed rest/light activity. She cleaned my house and helped with my kids for a while. She and my husband took great care of me while I was enjoying my 5 days of relaxation, naps and 4 seasons of 30 Rock on Netflix.



 
 
 
Here is the Embryo (under a microscope) the day it was implanted and the ultrasound image just after in was implanted.
 


In the center of the image is a while dot. That is the embryo in fluid after it was implanted into my lining.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment